We are working hard on several aspects as we create, organize, and set ablaze our brand!
What are we working on right now?
1. We recently launched our online store! Our goal is to unite with our friends, family, community to spread kindness, goodness, love and to give back to organizations that support victims of domestic abuse. You can find our link here. Will you be part of the mission and help spread the word? You can find us on Instagram @loveheroesapparel
2. I cohost two shows and a Clubhouse!
- Tuesday mornings at 7 am PST, I host Oh No! Not Another Live Show with my friend from the UK, Tim Lewis! We have a blast interviewing friends from across the globe on a wide range of subjects!
- Every Friday, James and I launch Ponderings Across the Pond on both YouTube and via Podcast! We dive into deep discussions about topics close to our hearts to include healing from abuse, mental health, parenting, and recently – we had quite a laugh creating a video about the difference in English between the UK and USA!
- Mondays, 3 pm PST, I am thrilled to cohost “Just Raise Your Glass! Women Uplifting Women” with Christina Ann. In this space, women are empowered, uplifted, find grace, magical moments of healing, and perhaps simply – meet friends from around the world.
3. Looking ahead to tell my story of surviving domestic abuse, my journey through healing and learning a new meaning of hope. I am available for women’s events, workshops, livestreams, podcasts, and more. Thank you to Ko-Fi sponsors who help make this possible. It is so important that our stories are shared so others know they are not alone. So we know the signs of abuse. To help spread awareness and resources. I look forward to moving forward in this. Join me!
4. My children’s book will launch this Spring! This has been 4 years in the making and I am so excited for you to see it! In the meantime, I’ve started writing a new book which may very well launch before my children’s book! Details to come!
Thank you for believing in us. Thank you for believing in what we are doing. Thank you for being part of the joy of creating and loving and spreading kindness.
We are community. We are love.
Grateful and Thrilled,
Christelle, Trevor, Jerod, Brandon
I’d be thrilled for you to support by work by buying me a coffee!